Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Space pjs

Finished these pjs in June - Palmer-Pletsch beginning sewing Level 3


The light blue fabric with the stars was originally planned for a baby blanket. Didn't have enough fabric to place the sleeves, so I added the band of space blue to coordinate with the pj bottoms. After I added the band, I decided to add it to the rest of the top.

-even made my own fabric covered buttons for the very first time - what fun!


Here's a close-up of the sleeve band:

Herakles Socks

I'm currently knitting plain socks toe-up Yarn for Toe of Sock: Sanguine Gryphon Yellow Dung Fly from a 10g mini (sport weight) Yarn...