Thursday, December 25, 2008

A very Merry Christmas!

Today, I had a very merry christmas - I received my BSA Swap Pkg in the mail yesterday and waited until today to unwrap it - my swap partner, yarnpiggy, wrapped everything in lovely pink tissue paper - from the lightest pastel pink, medium pink, to a bright hot pink - all which I love. Yes, pink is still my favorite color.

Here's the before:
P1030086

and the after:

P1030087

I was treated to:
- 2 skeins of the lovely and very soft BSA Suri Merino in Dawn (Lt Pink)
- 2 cookie a patterns - thelonious sock and millicent (both on my list)
- yummy chocolate treats - ritter sport milk chocolate; lindt double milk chocolate mini balls (which i've never seen); and "hottie", a dark chocolate chili & cinnamon chocolate bar (also never seen - but can't wait to try) AND my very own chocolate "M"
- 3 pkgs of tea from "The Blue Teapot" in Vancouver - one is honeybush, green rooibos, and green gunpowder - love tea, and will definitely use these both at home and at work
- set of 6 pink and white handmade beaded stitchmarkers (always come in handy)

Love love love this package - and Hilary included a note saying there's another small package to come -I am so spoiled, and thankful. What a great Christmas :)

As for Christmas, I spent the day doing some knitting and reading, calling friends. My mom gave me a lipstick, and a 2009 pocket calendar, and an iou from mom and dad for new luggage, since mine is starting to wear out. My dad made an amazing christmas turkey dinner with all the fixings. The stuffing was really good, and I'm sitting here so stuffed now, and happy.

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...