Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Fabulous Birthday Swap Package arrived

Woooohoooo! My 2010 Birthday Swap package arrived today.

Coincidentally, I was matched with the same partner as last year as she and I share the same April Birthday. I sent her my wishlist of items and we agreed to a slightly more expensive swap amount so we wouldn't have to worry about buying down. Lucky me, I received practically everything on my list -

2010 Birthday Yarn Haribo Gummi Bears

1 skein of Gorgeous Wollmeise in Am Kalten Polar colorway (Blue, Purple and that red-purple I love), 1 skein of Tausandschon yarn in a deep Black purple color. Two packages of yummy Haribo gummi bears, and 3 real German kinder eggs.

German Chocolate - Yum!
Also, my favorite chocolates - Hachez, Milka Tender roll, and Lindt Easter eggs in milk chocolate filled with a raspberry yoghurt. These were so so yummy last year (I was sad to see them go - can't have my cake, and eat it too, sadly). Also a new treat - dark chocolate with chili. Can't wait to try this.

Everything was packaged in this beautiful light purple drawstring celtic bag.

Uberaschungsei - Kinder Eggs

It's amazing how she got it all in the box; I couldn't get it all back in the bag after taking it out. The box itself was wrapped in a beautiful sunny yellow roses wrap. Normally yellow is not my color, but this was definitely a pick me up, sunny happy gift. Normally, I'm sending boxes to the US, and the Post office ladies turn me away when I have "advertising" or "wrap" on the box, so it's pretty cool to have received a gift package wrapped in real wrapping paper.

A Fabulous Birthday Package - Thank You Heike!

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...