Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Breathing new life...

...into my knitting. I've decided to go with the flow..if I feel like casting on, I'm casting on. Forget monogamous knitting. done that, it doesn't work for me. If a project gets snagged, I find myself dipping into the doldrums and not inspired. i'm back to knitting multiple projects to keep my interest.

other than leaves which I was bringing for knit night knitting - I started this Sweet Mezquita Shawl - looks like leaves..and another green (although the yarn looks blue in the skein) very much an electric green-blue - it's Sweet Georgia Cashluxe Fine in Tourmaline, and it is very luxurious to knit with.

Tourmaline MCN Cashluxe Fine

Sweet Mezquita Shawl Detail

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...