Sunday, April 01, 2012

April Fool's Day

Today was good day sunny and I got a lot done.

I also discovered a huge boo-boo with my hush cardi. somehow the fronts are not the same size..one is definitely smaller than the other. so, i'm debating now to finish the ribbon on the front i'm on and then, try to pin it together to see what it'll look like. I'm pretty sure that the 6 stitches that are missing on the left are in the right. That means, I might be ripping back the entire section of woven stitch which is 2 strands held together. Fun, fun.

Anyway, tomorrow is a new week, and it's a new month.

I did finish off the 12" of my herbivore and bound it off on Saturday, so that is done - yay!


No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...