Sunday, November 24, 2013

Red Rapunzel

ok, I burned through the chart..and it's coming along nicely:

Rapunzel Main Cable

and the side lacing cable looks good too:

Rapunzel Lacing Cable

the pic looks a little pink on my monitor..it's really a red with darker black streaks in it..similar to Madtosh Tart.

Rapunzel Cables


Just a few rows to finish up the chart..and then, I'll be measuring and knitting on the body.
The designer put the 2 charts on separate pages and they're different sizes..so you can see the physical mash up I made to enlarge the main chart 165% and copy the X chart so it could continue and match the main chart. This made it a lot easier to knit. Also, my little diagram in the forefront there to keep track of the sections until it was more apparent what to do...and I love.love. the yellow highlighter tape - way easier to use, and reposition if you need to go back.

The cable rows set up the following row's knits and purls..so if you swing the cable the wrong way, it's pretty easy to detect and fix.

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...