Monday, January 06, 2014

Rapunzel progress pics Jan 6

Sleeve Detail:


Body Back:



Front Detail (will not be likely wearing it over another garment..and I expect the yarn to bloom..so it hopefully won't end up looking so pulled in the middle):



Front (yep, with my stitch markers still attached hah!)



Two more pics - flat in natural light:



and side lacing cable:



Status:
Body done; I'm up to the elbow on sleeve 1 of 2.

Mod on sleeve: 
For second size, to accommodate my smaller wrists, I reduced the stockette stitch count to 15st before/after the chart. This makes a snug-er sleeve, and eliminated 2" in the wrist area (compared to the pattern).

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...