Saturday, June 07, 2014

Second round of csm socks

My second round of CSM socks arrived and they are amazing.

These 2 are from White Birch Fiber Arts - they're her rainbow gradient stripey yarns...

(a) Nothing Says Screw You like a Rainbow:

WBFA MCN Rainbow Stripey Together

(b) Does this Rainbow make my black look big?

White Birch MCN Black Stripey CSM socks

These are the others from the yarn I sent to redknitz

(c) Verdant Gryphon Eidos in The Morrigan (Universal colorway is Eye of Newt)

VG Eidos The Morrigan Top Close

VG Eidos The Morrigan Top

She added black from Wandering Cat Yarns for the Heels and Toes, and the color is very striking!

(d) Canon Hand Dyes MCN Jane in valentine 2012 colorway:
“When I saw you I fell in love, and you smiled because you knew” ~ Hamlet.”
which is a Black with orange, purple and pink stripey..

Canon Hand Dyes Jane MCN Valentine 2012 stripey Together

(e) Wollmeise in Verhext and Verratzt
(redpurple and dark gray together)

WM V&V CSM Socks

(f) Wollmeise in Igor:
(redpurple and gray)

WM Igor Leg

and here

WM Igor Pair Top CSM

 (g) Sanguine Gryphon Skinny Bugga in Milkweed Beetle
(blue-green teal colorway):

SG Skinny Bugga Milkweed Beetle

(h) Tri'Coterie Sock MCN In Finnick (Hunger Games colorway series):

CSM Socks Tri'Coterie MCN Finnick Side




1 comment:

teagranny said...

great socks, and well done with the short row heel. I have been trying to do my heels that way and I end up with holes along the edge,so I went back to the heel with the flap.

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...