Saturday, March 21, 2009

Fini - shawl collared pullover

Last ball of Aurora 8 in Wine 02 started to finish off the collar of the shawl-collared pullover from VK 2005 Winter, which I started in Spring 2006, and put aside until last year. Now with the collar done, I sat and seamed the collar into the neckline, and the sleeves into the armholes. Finally, finished.

AV Shawl-collared pullover

Ta-Da!

When I started this in 2006, it fit close. Now, it's more like a winter over-sweater - which still works...when that darn winter weather won't stay away.

2 comments:

Heike said...

Hi Michelle
it looks great. The right sweater for winter days.
Heike

mprsdrose said...

Thanks Heike - at the rate we're going here, with spring false starting every couple of weeks..I just might need it.

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...