Sunday, June 14, 2009

Wollmeise True Love

This week, I received a fabulous surprise - my Wollmeise package, the last and final one for the Wollmeise Sock Club which I was lucky enough to receive this past year.

This quarter's theme was Friendship. The yarn came in two gorgeous colours - True Love and Blue Bell, with a pattern to make with the Blue Bell, and some lovely phrases and poems about Friendship.

Wollmeise Summer 09

True Love is so perfectly my colour - It's red, a red-purple, and almost pink - definitely my colour combinations. Blue Bell is bright blue, darker blue, and almost a navy colour. Both red amd blue combinations are hard to take with my digital camera, so this is the closest I could get the colours to be:

Wollmeise

and a side shot:
Wollmeise (side)

I will miss receiving these lovely Wollmeise packages - apparently, the Wollmeise Sock Club is no more, but there will be more surprises in store in coming months.

2 comments:

yarnpiggy said...

Those are gorgeous! Lucky you! :o)

Wendy said...

Wow, gorgeous colourways!

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...