Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Opulence and Spring

18" in on front.
Yarn is Sundara Aran Silky Merino in Ruby Port - lovely silk-merino.

This pic doesn't do the color justice, as I took the pic in my mirror to show the fit so far.

Opulence pic 1

This color shows the rich ruby red, and the curves at the waist:

Opulence Knitting direction

-Only drawback is the yarn bleeds as I'm knitting. I'm pretty used to washing my hands after each round of knitting. This was the first color is Sundara's Year in Color Limited edition only available for a year, before she changed her mind and brough it back as a Permanent Colorway. Gorgeous and opulent.

Also working on my Spring Damselfly socks, Cat Bordhi Style - toe up and knitted to the heel, then, to open up and knit the cuff last. too bad I don't have more hands.

Here's the toe -
Damselfly Toe

and what I've knit so far -
Spring Damselfly Socks pic 3

Knit in Sweet Georgia Cashluxe Fine in Peashoot

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...