Thursday, August 25, 2011

Lovely Pashmina...tosh, that is.

Last weekend a friend of mine blew into town..and delivered some yarn from Sock Summit

Fathom, Stovepipe, and Oceanos (L to R) :-
Fathom Stovepipe Oceanos pic 2
(Ooooooooh....Ahhhhhhhhh)

Lepidoptra, Steam Age, and Nebula (L to R):-
Lepidoptra Steam Age Nebula

(Mmmmmmmm...lovely)

Steam Age is a light gray with bits of pink and green to match the 2 other colors..
Is it any wonder that I had a hard time deciding between colour combos for the Westknits KAL Shawl ? These were the runners up.

1 comment:

Melissa @ Miso Crafty Knits said...

Those skeins just made me drool!!! Ugh...I'm thinking I really do need to sell some Wollmeise so I can get my hands on some Pashmina now!

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...