Tuesday, May 08, 2012

Maaaay - it's may!

May is here. I set out and blocked my Hush Cardi, pinned the shoulders and took a pic. It'll do. No way i'm ripping back this one. It turned out so soft. Next > arms.

Hush Hoodie Front

and the real colour, minus my yellow drapes in the background-

Hush Hoodie Blocking

Also, I'm zipping along on my Larch Cardi in Bugga. It's a beautiful mix of blues. I knit the 15" to the arms, split for the front; have now knit the left front and right front, and have started on the back. It's lovely.

here's an earlier pic..prior to the 15".
Blue Larch

and my madtosh order finally came - I had ordered this -
Madtosh Pashmina Worsted Fathom Close

it's Madtosh Pashmina in Fathom, AND that was the weekend, they drew 3 names to win a Madtosh bag -and I won!

Madtosh bag
and signed by the owner.

Also, traded for these, more Skein Fingering Merino cashmere - in Spiced Chai.

Skein FMC Spice Chai Closeup

yep, still into brown.

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...