Monday, October 08, 2012

Silky Leaves done - #9

I finished off crocheting the codex leaf strips together, and put it around my shoulders - it looks awesome..just weaving in ends now, and hope to find my camera so I can get some pics up.

I ended up crocheting every other stitch, or every three stitches to allow for some flexibility of the leaf length; otherwise, it's just too tight, with the silk in addition to the crocheted stitches not providing much give.

Color affliction is still going along - I have about 30 stitches left for short rows - which is about 10 stripes or so...I think this is what I counted last. Because it's short rows and you only pick up 3 stitches each times, it starts to drag..I'm hoping it'll add another 4" in length though, otherwise this will be a pretty skinny long scarf...winding around my head for days.

Hope everyone is having a Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...