Sunday, August 24, 2008

Cool Package from BSA Swap

Received this cool package in the Blue Sky Alpacas (BSA) Swap on Ravelry last Wednesday. Flickr was hung a couple of days, and I couldn't get in there to update the photo, so I'm a little late posting.

P1020247

I was really spoiled this time -

3 beautiful skeins of organic cotton
2 skeins of Alpaca Silk in Red, and 2 skeins in a deep royal purple (both of which I love!)

Speaking of which, what's not to love ? I love the whole package!

She also treated me to a lt pink Flip Notes Book (with debossed leaves on the front) -very pretty, and tea - a tin of Lupicia Jasmin Green Tea (which I haven't seen this brand), a Harney Tea Tagalong in Hot Cinnamon Sunset, and a couple of bags of stash tea. Then, onto chocolate - yes, she treated me also with chocolate - a Lindt intense dark bar, Dolfin milk green tea chocolate (which I also haven't seen - what a treat - milk chocolate and green tea together-yum!), and 2 ritter sport bars.

Last but not least, 2 souvenirs from Alaska - a bear with fish keychain, and a pair of hot pink socks with flowers.

and she xpresspost'd the box so it arrived really fast, and the chocolate didn't have a chance to melt - thanks Jen! I hope your spoiler is as good to you!

2 comments:

about V said...

Wow! You are doing quite well from all your swaps! lucky you!!

~Nessa

Sylvana said...

Great package with lot of goodies, yarn, chocolate and tea....I love swaps.

Hope to see you on Friday (remember FKN won't be held at Khona Cafe, this time will be at The Reef)

Syl

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...