Saturday, August 02, 2008

Fabulous Week

August's here and I had a fabulous week. I received my swap package from the Four Seasons (Summer) Swap on Ravelry. My sender absolutely spoiled me - I received everything wrapped in wonderful pink tissue paper and everything I wanted:

Here's the before:
Summer Swap Rec'd

and the after:

Summer Swap Contents

2 skeins of Dream in Color Classy in Punky Fuchsia
Dream in Color Shrug Pattern
A Tin of Harney Tea - Pomegranate Oolong - This tastes so good!
Dark chocolate with chilis
milk chocolate covered espresso beans (customs had to check this out - luckily for me, they didn't sample any!)
fun stitch markers
notecards for tracking my needles
and a hand-crocheted dish scrubbie in blue (I'm not a crocheter so it's kind of thrilling to receive something handcrocheted by someone else)
Scrubbie Card and Stitch Markers

and I received my July shipment for Yarn Pirate - Cupcake - in my favorite colors - pink and chocolate brown. This one's a keeper! and it's BFL, so I get to try this one.

Yarn Pirate Cupcake

1 comment:

Crystal said...

I can now officially comment on your blog! So glad you like everything in the package! Have fun! Crystal

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...