Saturday, February 06, 2010

Ravelympics Plan

I ditched the idea of thrummed mittens, and possibly of hats. Now, I'm thinking I'm going to frog my blueberry footies (which were at 60%), at least one of them, as I had overknit for the Aerial Unwind event . I hope to finish off 2 of my outstanding hibernating projects for the Wips dancing event - seaming my Shapely Sheath, and hopefully, making a suitable belt for it, and adding the zip to my alpaca cardi from 2008. Alas, it is time.

As for new projects, I am thinking maybe an easy scarf to take to knit night that would be for the Scarf Super-G event.

In the rules, it says that it is possible to start a new project during the ravelympics timeframe, but only if the other ones planned have been completed. Therefore, I can't plan to make too many. .

Here's to knitting within the lines...which for me is the real challenge.

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...