Sunday, February 21, 2010

1 week down, 1 week to go.

Just over half way, and I frogged my footies (see previous post), wove a beautiful scarf in teal green, red and pink:
Rose Bush Pic2

This from the podium in honor of my grand finish-

"EVENT: Labyrinth Weaving

Today’s finishers:

mprsdrose
NadKnitBlog (from Germany)

Congratulations on your wonderous woven victory! Please accept this Ravatar Bouquet, presented by one of the Ravelympics’ hororary dignitaries, the Goblin King himself (the crowd screaming, “We love you David!!!”).
Ravthlete award
Also, please accept this medal from the head of the International Ravelympic Committee, Adonis Dionysius Bobicus Maximus.
Award_LabyrinthWeaving

And now please rise and hold your needles, hooks, and shuttles over your hearts for the Ravelry International Anthem.

and the warped crowd weft the building still squealing with delight!!!"

I alsostarted my Oooh La La La Luz Waterfall Scarf:
Waterfall Scarf Blue (started)

made with Fiesta La Luz in Bluebonnet - if it looks like it has a sheen to you, it does - it's silk (and oh so soft).

La Luz wound

and finished today seaming my Shapely Symmetry Sheath dress.

This week, to finish off the waterfall scarf, weave another scarf in blues, and finish the i-cord zip on the bsa alpaca cardi from yesteryear.

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...