Thursday, September 01, 2011

The August Bandwagon - Westknits KAL

Finished off the Westknits Shawl and blocked it - the pashmina is so soft, and the large size is a nice shawl/wrap size. It's being modelled by a colleague of mine who has short hair (nope, didn't cut it just yet). My battery was drained and my camera hot - having inadvertently left my camera on in "take picture mode" for 3 hours in my purse just prior to taking the pics - I had to be quick.

Westknits Shawl Pashmina Fini Closeup

WestKnits Shawl Pashmina

9 of 12.
12in2011progressbars-9of12
Another photo courtesy of Bonny:- WestKnits_EarthandSkyShawl Taken at sunset early September 2011.

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...