Saturday, September 17, 2011

Fall Projects

I bound off the Summer Shaelyn last night - P1020637 And yes it's true - I cut my hair... P1020638

Here's an earlier pic Summer shaelyn shawl side middle Not sure what I want to knit next. Thinking of a cardi, but still have 1 that is 1/2 stalled to restart, and the neckline on the Opulence pullover to finish. Thinking of joining Melissa and Jen to knit the Dahlia Cardigan in October. Just waiting on another skein of Sanguin Gryphon Bugga in Love Bug to arrive so I have enough yarn. I have 2 skeins already - here is the pic of them. I'm happy to see that the cardi starts with the dahlia flower on the back, so there's hope to actually make this, and it's sport weight which matches the yarn I want to use (for once). Sanguine Gryphon Bugga Love Bug Weather's turned, and I'm still hoping for sun and warm weather, but thinking about knitting some birthday/Christmas items.

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...