Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Ebb and Flow

My knitting mojo is back with a new project - Something old, something new. Both Handmaiden Mini Maiden - merino-silk 50-50. One a lovely magenta, mauve-y, purple-ish brown. Sort of my colors, yet something new and different. The other, an older skein that has been in and out of my stash and destash - a light grayish blue. The pics look like a medium gray, but it is very light. The pattern, Spectra, another Stephen West intarsia pattern. Something Old, Something New Day 2 and the yarn is very soft, very luxurious to knit with..i'm happy again. Handmaiden Mini Maiden pic 2

1 comment:

Jen said...

Looks great so far!!!

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...