Wednesday, August 16, 2006

July's Fetching Gloves - in a local show

In July, the Knitting Bee (shop near me) had a Customer Trunk Show featuring customer's nitted projects made with KB's yarn. I entered 2 items :

A beaded bag that I had made in a class last year at KB, from Rowan 4-ply soft in Black, and metallic beads on a US 3 needle.

AND the "Fetching" gloves from the Summer Knitty, made with one ball of Cashmerino Aran on a US 7 (supposed to be Us 6, but I gooofed when I grabbed my Denise needles). It took about 6 hours to knit total, and they are luxurious to wear.

Here they are up close and personal. The cables on the wrist and knuckles are so enticing...


No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...