Sunday, September 02, 2007

Feeling lighter already...

I went to Powell's today and sold some used books - 1 box of 3 for $36 cash. sweet; and I'm feeling lighter too...This on top of a few sold on Friday for $25.00.

Now I can definitely afford to take the Iris Schreier class at Close Knit on Tuesday. We're making a Long Stitch Wrap from her new book "Little Lace Knits". The class is $80 and includes 2 skeins of her Art Yarns' Silk Rhapsody (ohhhh, this stuff is luxurious!), and her new book ($19.95). What a deal! I went in Friday and picked up the book and the yarn - yum! It's a bit hard to see here, but the skeins are primarily teal, dark brown, chestnut brown, and a light green mint color. The mint is not really me, but the teal and dark brown are definitely my colors.

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...