Wednesday, July 09, 2008

I'm in love !


with my Hand-dyed yarn.
Finally, the 3 skeins that I dyed at Ursa's house on Sunday were dry by Monday evening, and I took the 2 below to work to show my friend Chris on Tuesday
(and to knit nite on Tuesday evening at Khona). Being a gardener, Chris loved the colors.
Today, I just kept one skein in my bag to peek and marvel at.
I love this one - the pinks, fuchsia, and red, and green remind me of flowers in a garden.

Ooooh! Ahhhh!

This next skein pic is of a 560 yd skein of Superwash merino in sport weight that I picked up at one of the Oregon Fiber Festivals (Oregon Flock and Fiber in Canby, OR I think). I actually had 2 of these undyed skeins, but only hand dyed one.



I also showed them off to my mom who loved them too.

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...