Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Received - Sock Yarn from my Stash Swap


This beautiful picture shows the fantastic package I received my Ravelry swap partner (bartons15) - That's 2 skeins of Interlacements Tiny Toes in beautiful rich jeweltone colors that are perfect for me!Teal, a rich Red, Turquoise, Indigo. The color tag says #221.

Here's a close-up pic of the yarn:


Mmmmm...Gorgeous!

Also, I received the Funky Sock Monkey pattern that I've been wanting from Blue Moon Fiber Arts (I'm so excited - I can't wait to knit this one!), a package of green tea with lemon, a Dark chocolate Lindt bar with chilis, some Burt's Bees lip balm with pomegranate oil, and a cool knit in progress bag, with a pretty fuchsia cord that I just love!She also treated me to a can of smoked almonds which my dad immediately nabbed. Thanks Linda for the wonderful treats!

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...