Thursday, July 24, 2008

Re-inspired for the Ravelympics 2008

I'm re-inspired - I just went on the Ravelympics 2008 group on Ravelry and discovered that they have an event just for me - WIP-Wrangling. I have at least 5 projects that need to be finished and this just might be the time to do it - cast on during the opening ceremonies August 8, and finish before the flame goes out on August 24. hmmmm...just 17 days. I think I can, I think I can..

Also received the 4 skeins of Malabrigo Worsted in Pink Frost from Linda today. She was one of my ravelry swap partners, and when I added her to my friends, I saw all of her stash posts, and spotted the yarn. It arrived today, and I'm very happy with the colors, and it's so veeeery soft. Mmmmmmmmmmmalabrigo.

Malabrigo Worsted Pink Frost

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...