Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Restless about UFOs

Today's tuesday - so another knit night tonight. If I hadn't promised to bring my swift and ybw, I would probably skip as I have a stack of projects that are all nearing UFO stage.

#1 Shapely Symmetry Sheath - I'm re-thinking the colors on the front. It's feeling good, but I need to lay out the pieces and figure out the colors so I'll be happy with it .

#2 Salto Socks - these were going great guns until my heel flap, and now i'm at a crossroads to rip it back, or block it out after I'm done. Seems the pattern has an over-increase there where the ankle is, so if you have a flat ankle area, there's just a bump there .

#3 Neck-down Cardigan in Alpaca - I think I'm at the 2nd cuff of the sleeve; but feel like I should try this on again to be sure that's all that's left to do, and the, to do the blocking and the zipper.

#4 The Lotus Bamboo tank which I recently found again - this one I just need to pin, block, and seam together the strap and the body, then, crochet around the edge of the neck, and armholes, with what I think is enough yarn.

Small things
#5 - cable footies on the needle;
#6 - star stitch fall scarf on a holder - half done, need to dig out the needle again.
#7 - baby coriolis sock - half done one for Marjorie; need to finish, and do the second; also 1/2 of a pair for me out of BMFA Worsted

Projects I'm dreaming about starting:
#8 - flower basketweave shawl in samira silk - teal/blue/red/gold - need some waste yarn for the provisional cast-on
#9 - coriolis socks in Ursa's sock yarn
#10 - be mine cuff-down socks with cabled hearts in bamboo rain (red).
but have stalled thinking about until I can get #1-4 done.

Knitting is slow-going because I've been so distracted lately with Ravelry that when I go home, I haven't been doing any knitting (nor reading for that matter), just on the pc, and being distracted. Knitting is mainly happening at knit night - twice a week, and even then, it's not happening much because i'm so stalled.

No comments:

black friday

I've updated the sale page with some key sales for Black Friday. I'm not doing a lot of yarn buying these days, so these are the on...